FPS genre games are still in demand. A game Valorant has proved this one. In just a few months. This game has a very large number of fans. We can see this on Youtube and in online game forums. Gamers are very enthusiastic about this game. Therefore, on this occasion. Admin will guide how to create and change nickname in Valorant.
Because as you know, every game has rules when changing a nickname. Because the nickname becomes someone who represents someone playing with other players.
Here, we will review the rules and how to change nicknames that every player who has just joined in this Valorant game needs to know.
Valorant’s gameplay as an FPS game is unique. Players will control an Agent who has different abilities and weapons. Skill and creativity are needed in this game.
What are they? Please continue to follow this article until it’s finished. However, the first thing we will review is how to create an account in this game.
How to create a VALORANT account
1. Visit the VALORANT website here, press “PLAY NOW” in the upper right corner, then select “MAKE ONE.”
2. Fill in your email and password, or you can sign in directly with Facebook, Google, and Apple accounts.
3. Fill in your date of birth, then press Enter.
4. Congratulations! VALORANT account has been successfully created.
Here, you have managed to have an account in this Valorant game. You can already play. But keep in mind the email you used when registering. Only used for logging in. Meanwhile, to change the nickname, you need to access the account settings on the game site.
The steps to change the nickname in Valorant are as follows:
1. Visit the Riot Games website here, then log in VALORANT with your account.
2. You will receive a special email in the email you have registered to verify. (You can skip stepping four if you have already verified).
3. Complete the Verification, then you will be directed to the Riot Account Management page.
4. Fill in the Riot ID and Tagline you want, then press “Save Changes.”
5. Your nickname has been successfully changed.
Terms Change Nickname
A nickname change can only be changed after 30 days for the last nickname change.
Read also :
With one Riot Account, you can access all the games under the auspices of Riot Games, such as League of Legends, VALORANT, Legends of Runeterra, Teamfight Tactics, and many more.
It would be very inconvenient if players had to change their nicknames one by one when playing games belonging to Riot Games. Therefore, they created a unified system, making it easier for players to manage player accounts.