This time I’ll provide a step-by-step guide for installing a TWRP + how to root Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro, I have personally utilized the RN9P for a couple of weeks, however, I am able to only provide the instructions right now due to some craziness, as I have mentioned previously.
There are various models of the Redmi Note 9 Pro phone that include:
- Redmi Xiaomi Note 9 Pro (Joyeuse)
- xiaomi 9S (Curtana)
- Redmi Note 9 Pro Max (Excalibur)
- Poco M2 Pro (Gram)
Four phones are frequently referred to as Miatoll, Miatoll is a combination codename used for Xiaomi devices that have Snapdragon 720G processors.
- Mi: Xiaomi
- Atoll: Snapdragon 720G
If there’s an app developer that shares TWRP with Miatoll it means that it can be utilized on the 4 devices (Curtana, Joyeuse, Gram and Excalibur).
But, if the information shared is only Joyeuse The file is only available with that particular Redmi Note 9 Pro with the codename Joyeuse.
Did you understand?
This time, I’ll direct you to the tutorial on how to install TWRP.
1. First, please UBL Redmi Note 9 Pro first, Please read also : Unlock Bootloader Redmi Note 9 Pro
2. Install Minimal ADB and Fastboot for windows di sini
3. If you have finished doing UBL, please download the TWRP file below.
In this tutorial I am using Miatoll TWRP.
4. After you download, please extract it first, just take the recovery file, then move it to the Minimal ADB and Fastboot folder (The location is in C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot).
5. Then rename the recovery file to just twrp.
6. Switch off Redmi Note 9 Pro, then enter fastboot mode by pressing the power and volume down button at the same time until the red rabbit is back-breaking the green robot.
7. Connect the Redmi Note 9 Pro with PC or Laptop, and go back to Minimal ADB and Fastboot folder Then double click on cmd-here to open the cmd window.
8. In cmd, you can enter the command fastboot devices then press enter to determine whether the phone was recognized or not. If it was recognized, it will appear as below.
9. Enter the command fastboot flash recovery twrp.img and press enter. in the event that TWRP has been successfully installed it will appear as the picture below.
10. Enter the command fastboot boot twrp.img and hit enter to start the boot process in TWRP.
11. When you first log into TWRP you might be asked to input a password. make sure to enter the password you use.
12. To boot to the home screen You just need to navigate to the Reboot menu and select System.
Okay.. Up to now, you’ve installed TWRP to the Redmi Note 9 Pro.
If you’re interested in rooting follow this guide.
How to root Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro
1. Please download the required files first.
2. Move Magisk .zip and Magisk Apk to SD Card or Internal Memory.
3. Enter TWRP by turning off the cellphone then pressing the Power + Volume up button simultaneously until it enters TWRP.
4. In TWRP select install, then find the magisk.zip file and swipe from left to right to flash the magisk.zip.
5. Then select Reboot System.
6. If after entering the homescreen the Magisk manager application (Magisk.apk) is not installed, please install it first as usual.
7. Open the Magisk manager application to see if it has been successfully rooted or not. If it is successful, the Magisk manager will look like this.
There are still things you don’t understand, if so, please ask via the comments column below.
That’s the Tutorial on How to Install TWRP and How to Root Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Joyeuse, hopefully it’s useful.