If you want to play Bullet Echo on PC and don’t know where to start? You came to the right place. This article will give you a tutorial on playing Bullet Echo on your PC, Laptop, or computer.
But before that, you must know the specifications of your computer or PC first. Because in the guide to playing Bullet Echo on this PC.
You must have the following computer specifications!
- CPU: Intel or AMD x86 / x86_64 CPU Processor
- Operating system: Win7 / Win8 / Win8.1 / Win10 (currently only supports Windows operating system, MAC version is not currently supported)
- Driver: Windows DirectX 11 / Graphics driver with OpenGL 4.0
- RAM: 8GB system memory (RAM)
- Hard Disk: Minimum 36GB free hard disk space
- VT: Hardware virtualization technology (Intel VT-x / AMD-V) enabled in BIOS
Check PC specs for Windows.
- Press the Windows logo key and the letter “R” together on the Keyboard so that a dialog box appears at the bottom of the screen
- In the dialog box, type the sentence dxdiag and press the OK menu
- You will receive a dialog menu asking for permission to connect to the internet, accept this request, and an information box named DirectX Diagnostic Tool will appear
- In the System tab menu on the DirectX Diagnostic Tool, information will appear in the form of the operating system, the processor used, and the memory or RAM capacity
- Select Display 1 and Display two tabs at the top to view information about the graphics card (VGA/GPU) used, both the integrated graphics card and the discrete graphics card.
In that section, you may not find out the storage capacity or storage memory installed. If you also want to check it, do the following steps.
- Click the Start menu in the lower-left corner of the laptop screen
- Click the word “System” so that the search results appear and select the top result “System. Control Panel”
- Next, a new page will open containing information on laptop specifications as in the first guide. The next step is to see the menu options in the left row.
- Click the “Storage” menu in the menu bar on the left; you will get information on the total and used storage memory capacity.
Download Bullet Echo for PC
You can download the Bullet Echo link for PC.
Install Bullet Echo
- Find the downloaded file, and install it.
- Open LDPlayer on PC, Click on LD Store app on LDPlayer
- Look for the Bullet Echo game,
- Wait for the installation process to complete. Later, the Idle Heroes game application will appear on the LDPlayer screen.
Playing On PC
Direction keys on Keyboard:
- W: go ahead,
- A: left
- D: Right
- S: Back off
The menu on the right, you drag into the screen.
Activate the weapon button by clicking with the mouse,
That’s how to play Bullet Echo on PC. For Windows.