In the previous post, we have written about how to underline text on an android phone. If you haven’t seen it yet, you can take a look at the article and learn how to underline android text. This time we will share how to put Background Picture in Message on Android.
Some users don’t know to modify message background on android. You need to know, every brand of the android phone has a different system and settings.
For example, Samsung, Vivo, Oppo, Xiaomi and others. Some of them can include a message background image without having to use a third-party application.
And for Android Vivo can’t change colour, insert message background image on android. But you guys can change the background view from the current default view in a way as we will show here.
How to put background picture in message on Samsung Galaxy on5
You can insert an image, replace the background with another colour or pattern by doing the following!
- Launch the android messaging app,
- Next, select the three dots in the upper right corner,
- Then select the Settings menu | Background,
- Please select the bottom sidebar for the background to be used. You can also add an image from the Gallery, by selecting add image
- Then just select the image in the gallery. Click Done, when finished.
- The result will be like this
Can’t insert message background image on android
If the type of android you have is not like the one in the guide above. How do I insert or change the message background? As previously stated, some Android brands do not support setting to change the message background.
For example on VIVO android phones. You can change the background by changing the global theme. As quoted on the official VIVO page here. Change message background by changing the Global theme on VIVO android phone
Apart from the 2 methods above. You can also insert images using third-party applications.
Many messaging applications that you can install through the Playstore. But keep in mind, that when you use the message application from the Playstore. Automatically it will replace the default application from the default android.
The message application from the Playstore has a variety of themes, colours, images, and can even display short videos on the background of messages on Android.
Ok just go ahead, if you want to practice.
- Please open Playstore,
- Type ‘Colours Message’ in the search bar.
- Next, you will see all the messaging apps that have images, colours and video backgrounds.
- Please select one of these applications,
- Wait for the installation process to finish,
- Open the app, give permission to override the default app,
- Please open the application, you will see a different message background. You can change it as you wish, on the background options in the application.