How to unlock a ZTE Phone? This guide will show you how to unlock ZTE phone by using a simple process and do it all yourself. After this we will discuss how to unlock a cellular phone with the support of a very simple code. To unlock a cellular phone with the unlock code, first of all you must understand how to unlock ZTE phone with unlock code
To answer this question at the moment, we’ll go over the whole procedure on how to unlock the phone with the help of unlock codes.
When buying a ZTE phone by mail. There is a lock on the inside of the phone. This is to prevent us from using or to keep, the safe use of cell phones by malicious people.
To unlock it, you need to get the International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI) number of your ZTE phone. Without an IMEI number, you cannot unlock a ZTE phone from a wireless network provider or provider. This you can do easily, cheaply than using the services of third-party sites.
Preparation to unlock ZTE with unlock code
- Unlock code
- IMEI number
- SIM card
- Enter the code *#06# on your phone keypad.
- Press the “SEND” button.
- Listen and record the 15 digit IMEI number,
- Contact your cell phone provider. Ask the representative to unlock the code. Provide the IMEI number that you have noted down.
- Open the protective cover.
- Unplug the old battery and SIM card. (The SIM card sits under your battery.) unplug the SIM card with your fingernail.
- Insert a new SIM card.
- Put the battery back in the phone. Replace the protective cover.
- Turn on your phone. Enter the unlock code when prompted. Press the “OK” button. Your phone will be activated to your provider’s network.
Unlock ZTE Phone With Hard Reset
- Press and hold the power button. Until the phone is off
- after the phone is turned off, press and hold Volume up + power simultaneously until the ZTE logo appears,
- Release the power button + volume up
- Select Wipe on Screen
- Then select the Format Data
- type “yes” on the confirmation page
- Finally, select Reboot system
Read also :